Monday, September 25, 2006

38. Cadillac Through the Years.

I'm a big fan of Cadillac's Art and Science vehicle design which has made them a very bright spot within the somewhat more somber state of affairs at GM. The design reminds me of the sharp, muscular characters of the newer batman animated TV series. And I'd like to take credit for this association, but it was an insight that an old client in Phoenix first mentioned when we were discussing cars. I eventually bought an '05 CTS, which I happen to like very much - it's a nice option vs. all the boring car options out there. But on a related note, I found the following on Cadillac's website, a timeline of cadillac logos going back to 1902 - which I think provides an interesting example of design and how it can change and impact a brand's perception.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mari said...

What happened to the little duckies?

3/21/2008 01:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home