Tuesday, April 24, 2007

97. I Love Pinstriping.

Pinstriping combines some of my favorite things: applied design, attention to detail, craftsmanship and an interesting medium. Even if you are not a car person per se - you can easily appreciate how talented some of these artists are and how intricate and amazing some of this eye-candy can be. I particularly like this skull design (shown above.) Take a look at this wiki page, this video (which I posted long ago,) this video, Herb Martinez – one of the more web-recognized artists, a flickr group on the subject, a couple books, as well as some helpful how-to articles to get you started by a fellow named Rocky Jr. I'm thorough if nothing else. Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey JJ,

Just wanted to say thanks for the link and let you know I've got more pintriping how-to's and lot of other pinstriping related articles slated for the near future.

Thanks again...and great looking blog!

4/26/2007 12:23:00 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Sweet. I'll be sure to check them out. Your stuff is amazing. Thx!

4/26/2007 06:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home