Friday, April 27, 2007

99. Miami Ad School, Thank You.

For the past few quarters I have had the privilege of teaching at the Miami Ad School here in San Francisco. I met some fantastic people and worked on some very interesting projects all the while enjoying myself tremendously. The cliche is right, when you teach you end up learning more than anyone in your class. Thanks to all, especially Denise and Sachie for giving me the opportunity. (Kaan, Jake, Denise #2, Bryan, Dave, Matt, Amy, Charles, James, Addy, Roberto, Jess, Niklas, Josh, Andrew, and Sam – Good luck and remember to use your talents for good.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jason, it's been a pleasure having you as an instructor. Your dedication to teaching was truly sincere and I do hope you'll be teaching again.

4/30/2007 03:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason - You will definitely be missed! It is a rare thing to have a teacher as passionate as you are. I hope things work out for the best for you and yours and that you find yourself in a classroom sooner rather than later. You definitely have a gift. :) Good luck!

5/02/2007 07:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home