Wednesday, January 17, 2007

72. Helvetica - Clips.


A few clips have been posted for the upcoming documentary film, Helvetica by Gary Hustwit. You can view the clips here. (The first one with Erik Spiekermann is a gem.) I can no longer make fun of all those 'nerds' who wait for two days in front of the theater for a sci-fi movie release or in front of Best Buy for the new Nintendo console - because I could totally see myself doing that for this film. (Not that I will have to, mind you.) The film starts screening at the festivals in March.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Johanna Beyenbach said...

wow! I'm going to have to put myself on the mailing list for this one, for whenever they make their way to New York. Thanks for writing about this - had heard about it a few months ago, but then nothing since.

1/18/2007 10:26:00 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

I think the interviews alone, will make it worth the wait. Say hello to NY for me.

1/18/2007 12:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home