Monday, January 22, 2007

75. The Art of Presenting – Bart Cleveland.

One of my favorite things about this blog has been interviewing the subjects of the presenting series. I have found their insight rewarding, helpful and occasionally surprising. No matter how experienced (or inexperienced) one may be with presenting – there is always room for improvement. For the sixth edition, I dropped the questions and simply asked Bart Cleveland to share his thoughts.

Bart is the Creative Director at McKee Wallwork Cleveland in Albuquerque, NM. His leadership experience at big agencies and his countless creative awards speak volumes, but it was his perspective shared on Advertising Age's Small Agency Diary that prompted me to ask him to participate. Enjoy - you won't be disappointed. (Thanks, Bart.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, another one!

1/23/2007 05:02:00 PM  
Blogger gdegal13 said...

I always find what these professionals have to say to be very insightful. I like that he was able to talk freely about what he thought was most important instead of answering the same questions as everyone else. It would be great to see all of these "Art of Presenting" series be made into a small book of reference for people just starting out their creative career. I know I would buy it just by reading a few lines of each person's views. Find more people to ask - you're running out!

1/26/2007 10:16:00 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Yeah, I think dropping the questions was a good idea. But not everyone who I ask would like that - it helps to have questions guide the type of information that we're looking for. That being said, If anyone has questions they'd like to ask the CD's, designers and other creatives - just send them along.

1/26/2007 12:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home