Monday, January 29, 2007

76. The Illustrative Designer.


Just a quick link to a great podcast that Von Glitschka has started called The Illustrative Designer. The most recent episode is an interview with Paul Howalt, who I worked with on a project last fall. Both are very talented fellas. I would say that the two of them and Joey Mason are my three favorite illustrators out there right now, so check them out.

NOTE: Proving that he isn't just talented, but also a nice guy – Von Glitschka graciously sent me his keyboard characters just for mentioning his site(s) in a post a few months ago. (I have yet to take them out of the package.)

1 Comments:

Blogger gdegal13 said...

This is one of the most interesting and informative blogs so far. I loved it! I mostly loved the podcasts. Even though there were only a few, they were a hug help and as usual very inspiring. It helped me realize that it doesn't matter if you feel you can't draw - do it anyway!!! It also helped me to journal a bit different. The illustrators are amazing and what they have to say is so interesting.

2/04/2007 11:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home