Monday, February 05, 2007

77. Adult Swim Guerilla Campaign.

I'm sure you've heard about this adult swim 'campaign' by now, but our intrepid intern here at Grant, Scott & Hurley acquired one of these puppies a few days before all the hoopla hit the fan and I thought I would share. These pics (main. back. detail. lit.) might show how ridiculous the scare was – or how ridiculous advertising can be, depending on your perspective. (Personally, I wasn't sure if this little guy was giving me the finger or threatening me with a syringe.)

Also, check out these pics (one. two. three.) I took of the Queen Mary 2 as she sits in Pier 27 during my ferry ride to work. (Apologies for the low-quality shots.) Here's a professional photo taken by a SF Chronicle photographer that better shows the size of the ship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home